The Foundations of Happiness
Join us at Inner Source Healing this spring for The Foundations of Happiness.
It’s Time to Be the Change you Wish to See in the World
Because Your Happiness Matters...
All human beings seek happiness.
The Foundations of Happiness provides a forum to explore this pursuit in a powerful and experiential way. Creating real happiness and satisfaction in one’s personal life is strongly supported by delving into the ultimate questions of life, while in relationship with others. Discovering who and what you actually are, and the natural happiness that results, provides a guiding force for your own life, for others, and for the world.
Foundations of Happiness offers a 5-session series this spring. Classes will be held on Thursdays, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., exploring the following topics:
- Feb. 16, 2017: Building a fuller relationship with your whole self
- Mar. 2, 2017: Adding light to your significant relationships
- Mar. 23, 2017: Feeling equality in relationship to authority figures
- Apr. 13, 2017: Finding fulfillment in your relationship with the health profession
- May 4, 2017: Living in connection with something Greater
Doors will open before each class at 9:30 a.m. for welcoming and registration. Participants are asked to bring a bagged lunch or a pot luck item to share.
Fee: $380 for the series (PLEASE NOTE: For those new to Inner Source who wish to attend the 1st session as an introduction to the series, the fee is $80 for that day.)
To Register: Either pay $380 for the series or $80 for the first session.
For more information: Contact Cindy McKeever at: (484) 431-2723 or email her at: email@example.com.
Cindy McKeever, Katy Lawton, and Barbara Badia are Teachers at Inner Source Healing. They have graduated from the “Way of Love” program and have completed the graduate-level “Self Mastery” program, both offered by Inner Source. In addition….
• Cindy has been a seeker of Truth for most of her life. She has helped to create Inner Source’s periodic retreats on finding true abundance in one’s life, and she has also been the seminal creator of the “Foundations” series presented here, now in its fifth year.
• Katy has long sought to express the Divine through body awareness and movement. She is a certified Kripalu Yoga instructor and the creator of the “Joyful Movement” classes periodically offered at Inner Source.
• Barbara has been searching for inner peace and meaningful ways to serve others for virtually her entire life. She is a certified hospice nurse and is also a Teacher for Inner Source’s “Human Anatomy and Energy Healing” classes.
• Foundations is also assisted by Amy Steffen, who is in her year of teacher in training at Inner Source.